Breckenridge Mountain Stats and Winter Season Hours of Operation
Click Here to download a printable map of the Breckenridge Ski Resort
What's new: Peak 8's Colorado SuperChair has been upgraded from a quad express to a six-passenger express!
2014/2015 Ski Season:
November 7, 2014 –Mid April 2015 (weather permitting)
- Chairlifts Open: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Gondola Open: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Lifts: (34 total)
- 4 high-speed 6-passenger SuperChairs
- 9 high-speed quad lifts
Breckenridge Mountain Stats:
- Base Elevation: 9,600 feet/2,926 meters
- Summit Elevation: 12,998 feet/3,963 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,398 feet/1,036 meters
- Lift Capacity: 42,880 people per hour
- Total Ski/Ride Terrain: 2358 acres/954 hectares
- Number of 1 triple lift
- 6 double lifts
- 1 eight-passenger gondola
- 5 surface lifts
- 9 carpet lifts
- Easiest: 14%
- More Difficult: 31%
- Most Difficult: 19%
- Expert: 36%
- Groomed Daily: 600 acres/241 hectares (29% of total terrain)
- Bowls: 1,061 acres/429 hectares
- Terrain Parks: 25 acres/10 hectares
- Snowmaking: 600 acres/228 hectares
- Longest Trail: Four O'Clock at 3.5 miles/5.6 kilometers
Thanks to Grand Lodge on Peak 7 for the Mountain info.